inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 107
This DVD, produced in August 2011, provides an animated lecture covering the latest news from the international field of fascia research. A Rolfing instructor and Feldenkrais Teacher, Robert Schleip became fascianated by the scientific exploration of fascia and its manipulation.
This 40 minutes video presentation covered topics of:
· The rediscovery of fascia in academic science
· Surprising fascial force transmissions
· Elastic recoil: from antelopes to homo sapiens
· Fascia fitness: theoretical foundations
· Fascial tonus regulation and the Autonomic Nervous System
· The role of the lumbar fascia in low back pain
· Fascia as a sensory organ
· Delayed onset muscle soreness and fascia
· How fibroblasts respond to different manual treatment protocols
· Adhesions: how much force is needed to loosen them?
Please Note: This video-DVD is formatted as a mp4 file, which is configured to play on Windows as well as Apple computers, but not on conventional DVD Players.